TERMS & CONDITIONS
URBAN OUTFITTERS x COMEDY CENTRAL JOIN THE PARTY! LITERALLY! SWEEPSTAKES
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. "Join the party! Literally!" Sweepstakes (Sweepstakes) starts at 9:00 A.M., ET on 8/6/2012 and ends at 11:59 P.M., ET on 9/15/2012 (Sweepstakes Period). To enter, visit http://contests.urbanoutfitters.com/indecision and follow the instruction prompts. All required fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., ET on 9/15/2012. You may only enter online. All entries become property of UO.com LLC and will not be returned. Limit: Only one (1) entry per person, regardless of e-mail address used.
2. PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: GRAND PRIZE (1): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) trip for two consisting of: roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) persons departing from the major airport nearest to Winner's U.S. residence to New York City, NY; two (2) nights of hotel accommodations at a Sponsor selected hotel; two (2) tickets to the official Comedy Central Indecision Viewing 2012 Party. Total ARV of Prize $$3,200. NOTE: Regardless of Prize won, prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are they transferable or substitutable except by Sponsor with one of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each Winner.
Limit: One Prize per person or household address. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Winners are subject to the eligibility requirements set forth in Paragraph four and compliance with these Official Rules.
The potential Grand Prize Winner and guest will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and where legal, a publicity release, and federal and state tax release, and return same, properly executed, within three (3) days of notification. Failure to return documents as specified, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in the entrant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner.
Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sponsor & Others (as defined below) shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor & Others shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sponsor & Others reserve the right, but are not obligated, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in its discretion and shall award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. Winners and Guest of Grand Prize Winner also must acknowledge that Sponsor & Others have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winners and Guest of Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Prizes. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prizes are solely Winners responsibility.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 9/20/2012, the names of the potential winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Sponsor from among all of the eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email on or about 9/21/2012. Sponsor's decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry. Guest travelling with Grand Prize Winner must be at the time of Grand Prize fulfillment eighteen (18) years of age or older. Officers, directors, and employees (including members of their household or their immediate family members, i.e. parent, spouse, child or sibling and persons residing with them) of Sponsor, Comedy Partners, Viacom Inc., their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising/promotion and/or fulfillment agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Sponsor & Others") are not eligible to participate or win.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By accepting a prize, each Winner grants the Sponsor & Others the right to use his/her individual name, address, photograph, and likeness, for advertising, publicity & promotion purposes and for any other such purposes as the Sponsor & Others so determines, in any and all media, including the Internet, worldwide without limitation, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for any liability, whether directly or indirectly, including, without limitation, liability in connection with any injuries, damages or losses of any kind, whether direct or indirect, whether to property or person, including death, arising out of the acceptance, use and/or misuse of the Prize and/or participation in this Sweepstakes, and they will be held harmless against any claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from any Prizes awarded. SPONSOR & OTHERS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE. The interpretation of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, go to contests.urbanoutfitters.com after 9/26/2012.
SPONSOR: UO.com LLC, 5000 S Broad St. Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495
© 2012 UO.com LLC