TERMS & CONDITIONS
URBAN OUTFITTERS "New York XX Ticket Sweepstakes"
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PRODUCT PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF, AND RESIDING WITHIN, THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES & D.C., WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. RESIDENTS OF PUERTO RICO ARE INELIGIBLE TO ENTER. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE INELIGIBLE TO ENTER.
BE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AS BY ENTERING YOU WILL BE BOUND BY THEM.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Urban Outfitters "New York XX Ticket Sweepstakes" (the "Sweepstakes") is offered and open only to legal residents of, and residing within, the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater, at the time of entry. Residents of Puerto Rico are ineligible to enter. Employees, officers and directors and independent contractors of Urban Outfitters("Sponsor"), Twitter, Inc., their respective affiliates, and subsidiaries (all of the former to be collectively referred to herein as the "Sponsor & Others") and other individuals and entities involved in the creation, preparation of materials, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, siblings, children, parents and the "steps" of each) and those living in the same household as such individuals (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. Void wherever prohibited.
2. VERY BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: The Sweepstakes starts on 10/19/12 at 12:00 P.M., EST and ends on 10/22/12 at 3:00 A.M., EST ("Sweepstakes Period").
Entry into the Sweepstakes is solely through www.twitter.com and entrants must retweet a tweet from "@UOnewyork" during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
3.TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: Visit www.twitter.com, and log on to your Twitter account. Entrants who do not have a Twitter account may register for one free of charge by clicking on the "sign up now" button and following the instructions that appear.
Remember to visit Urban Outfitters – New York's Twitter page at www.twitter.com/uonewyork and become a follower of Urban Outfitters New York by clicking on the "Follow" button. Follow the instructions from @uonewyork for a specific tweet (post) to retweet (repost) to be eligible to win. There is no charge to become a follower of Urban Outfitters New York.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about 10/22/2012, the names of the potential winners will be selected in a random drawing, conducted by Sponsor from among all of the eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified through Twitter on or about 10/22/2012. Sponsor's decisions will be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
7. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: Grand Prize (1): Grand Prize Winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 10/26/12 XX show at the Paradise Theater. Regardless of Prize won, prizes are not redeemable for cash, nor are they transferable or substitutable except by Sponsor with one of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each Winner
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/ INTERNET: No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor & Others resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or his/her ability or inability to tweet/post/upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor & Others for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of any website involved in this Sweepstakes in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website involved in this Sweepstakes; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, viruses, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for any typographical errors in these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained in the any website related to this Sweepstakes. The use of any robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods in this Sweepstakes are prohibited and the use or attempted use of such will void any attempted participation effected by such methods, may result in the cancellation, termination, or modification of the Promotion and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor & Others are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of any website related to this Sweepstakes or the download of any information from such website. By participating in the Sweepstakes, a participant releases Sponsor & Others from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor & Others shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; damage, damage to or theft or loss, or acceptance or use of any Prize or Prize-related activity. Sponsor & Others are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a "Force Majeure Event"). If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion of it and proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winners from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, modification or termination. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry, judging or voting process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By accepting a Prize, winners agree to allow Sponsor and its designees the perpetual right to use their name, biographical information, photographs and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, world wide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where pr ohibited by law.
12. GENERAL: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules and to comply with the Twitter's Terms. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The interpretation of these official rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all disputes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, in the appropriate courts in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania exclusively, and subject to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, contact @UrbanOutfitters on Twitter (twitter.com/urbanoutfitters).
SPONSOR: UO.com LLC, 5000 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112-1495
Twitter and Tweet are registered trademarks of Twitter, Inc.
These "New York XX Ticket Sweepstakes" Rules may not be re-printed or re-published in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Urban Outfitters Direct.
© 2012 Urban Outfitters